Wednesday 18 December 2013

Married Teacher Jailed For Having Sex With Teenage Student

married teacher has been arrested for carrying on a sexual affair with a student.
43-year-old Harri Williams has been jailed for 18 months for using his office for a string of dates where he would kiss and fondle the 16-year-old girl who was infatuated with him.
The married father-of-two took her on dated before eventually having sex with her in his car.
The girl was excited about the affair and told him she loved him. But the scandal emerged when she confided in her friends about her married lover and one of them told her mother who went to the school.
The girl later told police: 'I now think that what he did was wrong but he did not force me to do anything I did not want to do or tell me to keep anything secret.'
Williams said in a statement: 'There are no excuses. I crossed the line. In the cold light of day, I knew what I was doing. I was old enough to be her father. I will fall on my sword. I will be struck off.'
Williams pleaded guilty to seven counts of sexual activity with a child while in a position of authority and one count of inciting sexual activity.
READ MORE: http://news.naij.com/54566.html

No comments:

Post a Comment