Tuesday 21 January 2014

Toke Makinwa releases her wedding photos... SEE

TV/Radio personality Toke Makinwa married her longtime beau on Wednesday January 15th at a private wedding. She's just released her wedding photos, accompanied by a beautiful message. See more photos after the cut...






What she wrote on her blog below...
On the 15th of January 2014,  I got married to my lover and Best Friend. It was such an intimate event, I haven't stopped apologising to family and friends who feel slighted that they could not attend.  I really did not wish to keep it a secret, If anything we would have loved to have all our loved ones there with us but this was our registry and  so much had happened between Maje and I in the last 3 months. Plus, it was such a huge surprise, I had no clue. I hate surprises but I must say, this one knocked me out of my elements because i usually suspect something is happening. Hehehehe!  I am not fully over it yet.
Relationships are tough, people go through the ups and downs and we as a couple have had our share of that. Having a private moment was not to offend anyone, it was God's appointed time and No, I am not pregnant. Lol.  Having a baby is a precious gift from God and when that time is right, I am sure he will bless us with ours. Without boring you all, cos you mean so much to me, I have decided to share some of the pictures from the happiest day of my life.

<script>
  (function(i,s,o,g,r,a,m){i['GoogleAnalyticsObject']=r;i[r]=i[r]||function(){
  (i[r].q=i[r].q||[]).push(arguments)},i[r].l=1*new Date();a=s.createElement(o),
  m=s.getElementsByTagName(o)[0];a.async=1;a.src=g;m.parentNode.insertBefore(a,m)
  })(window,document,'script','//www.google-analytics.com/analytics.js','ga');

  ga('create', 'UA-47344216-1', 'olitainment.blogspot.com');
  ga('send', 'pageview');

</script>

No comments:

Post a Comment