Welcome To Omotayo Ajimisogbe's Blog

News portal, Entertainment gists, Fashion news, Sport news, Events and lot more

Sunday, 23 February 2014

Photos: Baba Tee in London for wife Yetunde Oduwole's birthday

Welcome to Linda Ikeji's Blog: Photos: Baba Tee in London for wife Yetunde Oduwole's birthday
Posted by Unknown at 7:38 pm
Email ThisBlogThis!Share to XShare to FacebookShare to Pinterest

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Translate

Blog Archive

  • March (27)
  • February (149)
  • January (10)
  • May (18)
  • April (47)
  • March (62)
  • February (103)
  • January (99)
  • December (159)

About Me

Unknown
View my complete profile

Click Banner

Click Banner

Search This Blog

For advert Inquires please contact...

Email: ajimisogbeomotayo@gmail.com
Phone:+(234)08135526295

Popular Posts

  • Campari Projects Cultures ThroughIconic 2014 Calendar
    C ampari, one of the leading global  alcoholic spirits , has launched the 2014 edition of the annual Campari Calendar with the celebration...
  • Robin Thicke and Paula Patton separate after 20 years together
    I'm truly surprised by this. I mean, there have been reports and photos of the singer messing around with other women but I thought Pa...
  • Fate of Jonathan, Amaechi and the Super Eagles – Lagos Prophet Makes Predictions for 2014
    A Lagos-based clergyman, Prophet Marcus Tibetan, the parish head of the Celestial Church of Christ (CCC) known for his prophecies has predi...
  • I knew I was a woman since age 5 - Bruce Jenner
    Following a report by  TMZ , Bruce Jenner just speak up to his family that he's known since the age of 5 that he was a female. ...
  • QPR CAN STILL COME BACK... RAMSEY
    By Imoh Richard, Sport Correspondant. Queens Park Rangers boss Chris Ramsey says his side can still avoid an immediate relegation from ...
  • Gen. Murtala Mohammed - assasinated exactly today 39 years ago
    General Murtala Ramat Muhammed, born November 8, 1938, was assassinated in Lagos in February 13th 1976. He was just 38 years old and had...
  • N7,000 a month? How do we enforce minimum wage in Nigeria?
    I ran into a woman this week who earns N7,000 a month at restaurant in Surulere. She's required to resume by 8 in the morning and clos...
Copyright ©2015 Omotayo Ajimisogbe. Awesome Inc. theme. Theme images by sbayram. Powered by Blogger.